Rare Earth - Get Ready - Mini-LP Papersleeve CD Replica
Only available for the U.S market. Check availability at your local record store or online retailers.
Limited Edition 180 Gram Gatefold LP
Elemental Music together with Universal Music USA proudly presents the first vinyl reissue in 30 years of this classic Blues-Rock masterpiece. Released in 1970, FUTURE BLUES was the last CANNED HEAT album to feature the band’s classic lineup (Larry Taylor and Harvey Mandel departed soon after the LP was issued, and songwriter Alan Wilson died later that year). Two songs from the album became hits: the cover version of Wilbert Harrison’s “Let’s Work Together,” and “London Blues,” which features the famed New Orleans legend, Malcolm John Rebennack, aka Dr. John.
1. SUGAR BEE (2:39) (Eddie Shuler)
2. SHAKE IT AND BREAK IT (2:34) (Alan Wilson)
3. THAT’S ALL RIGHT, MAMA (4:18) (Arthur “Big Boy” Crudup)
4. MY TIME AIN’T LONG (3:48) (Alan Wilson)
5. SKAT (2:42) Horn Arrangements and Piano by “Dr. John” * (Alan Wilson)
6. LET’S WORK TOGETHER (3:13) (Wilbert Harrison)
1. LONDON BLUES (5:32) Piano – Dr. John (Alan Wilson)
2. SO SAD (The World’s In A Tangle) (7:57) (Robert Hite, Jr.-Alan Wilson-Harvey Mandel- Samuel L. Taylor-Adolfo De La Parra)
3. FUTURE BLUES (3:02) (Robert Hite, Jr.-Alan Wilson-Harvey Mandel- Samuel L. Taylor-Adolfo De La Parra)
Vocals – Bob Hite and Alan Wilson Bass – Samuel Larry Taylor Drums – Adolfo “Fito” De La Parra Rhythm Guitar and Harmonica – Alan Wilson Lead Guitar – Harvey Mandel (Special thanks to Harvey for his outstanding work with Canned Heat during the absence of Henry Vestine.
PRODUCED BY SKIP TAYLOR AND CANNED HEAT Recording and Mixing Engineer: Tommy Oliver At International Sound Studio (Village Recorders) * Engineered by David Weichman at Annex Studios Art Direction: Ron Wolin Album Cover Concept and Front Cover Photography: Skip Taylor Back Cover Photography: Herb Kravitz Inside Photography: Herb Green Dr. John, Courtesy of Atco Records.